Thursday, July 1, 2010

My EQs

These are some questions which I have thought of :
1) Is being an elderly really a problem? (some elderlies do not really have difficulties)
2) Why do people focus so much on elderlies? Why not focus on the less fortunate more? Or the physically disabled?
3) Are the elderly having trouble coping and adapting to the new generation?
4) How do you get more people involved in the campaigns or activities to help the elderly?
5) Exactly how do we make the lives of the elderly easier and more fun?

My ranking :
My top 3 questions are : 3, 4 and 5
Question 3 : I chose this question because I believe some elderly are left out when it comes to computers and technology. Some people also get too into their games and other hobbies that they ignore the elderly and helping them.
Question 4 : I chose this because we need to get the elderly involved in other to help them and make their lives better.
Question 5 : I chose this because I feel this is the main point. To make the lives of the elderly fun and easy is the main reason of all the campaigns and activities organised. If we do not manage to make their lives better, then the activity or campaign would have failed already, so this is extremely important.

No comments:

Post a Comment